Friday, January 15, 2010

One more

Why I Ever Loved You

I look at you and I wonder
Why I ever loved you.
You went out of my life the same way you entered.
Sudden and without warning.
In a way you took part of my life away.
I look back at the time I seemed to have wasted on you.
And wonder why I loved you.
But I also want to thank you.
Thank you for taking that time away with you.
Thank you for taking part of my life away with you.
Because you left me with the most precious thing in my life.
A life for a life, or part of one.
Part of me.
I don’t think I’ll ever know
Why I ever loved you.
And in a way I’m glad you’re gone.
But I’m glad you were here,
Because you gave her to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings. :)

We just launched Columbus bookoo - a massive online yard sale for Columbus and surrounding areas. Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a family-friendly way. :) Here's the website:

http://columbusga.bookoo.com/

We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away.

Thanks!
Kellin